Haemme data-analyytikkoa / We are recruiting a Data Analyst
29 tammi 2018
At Dentsu Data Services (DDS) we combine data from different sources, such as consumer research and (online) marketing platforms, and refine it to provide actionable insights for our clients. These are used to help our clients’ businesses, offer them better consumer insights, and to optimise return on marketing investments. DDS is part of global marketing organization Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are now searching for a
(Senior) Data Analyst
to join our team. You are driven, inspired by challenges, willing to develop your skills, and have a positive attitude.
We offer you an opportunity to work with some of the largest and most-valued brands in Finland and to improve marketing effectiveness in varied projects together with our clients, partners and wonderful colleagues.
This is a hands-on position, where your tasks would include for example:
- Target group analyses and consumer segmentations utilizing our database of over 5,000 Finnish consumers (CCS, Dentsu Aegis Network’s Consumer Connection System).
- Measuring and analysing effect of marketing campaigns and efforts (data sources include for example surveys and online data).
- Consumer research projects and data analysis.
- Predictive modelling effect of marketing spend on for example sales or brand preference.
- Competitor analyses for our clients, utilizing various data sources: consumer studies, marketing and advertising data, online discussions, online search behaviour and social media data – to name a few.
- Processing data into conclusions and recommended actions, and presenting these to clients.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Have strong skills and understanding of consumer research and common data analysis techniques.
- Have strong communication skills, which enable you to communicate results and recommended actions in a concise and clear way – both in Finnish and English.
- Are decisive and willing to produce the best quality work possible for your clients in every project.
- Have a strong interest in developing your skills in the ever-expanding world of data and analytics.
- Have a higher education degree from a suitable area (such as business studies / behavioural science / statistics) and a few years of work experience in a suitable role.
- Have solid skills in Excel, SPSS, R, Python and/or other data analysis tools.
- Communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
Would you like to work in an environment where?
- You can participate in a wide range of projects and work with clients’ marketing, analytics and customer insights teams from different industries.
- Your teammates are experts from varied backgrounds with different skills: consumer research, web analytics, statistics, marketing, etc.
- You are encouraged to continually develop your skills, for example by the means of training programmes, seminars, and online courses.
- You are encouraged to cooperate with your 200 colleagues in Finland and 40,000 colleagues globally.
- You are encouraged to take responsibility, to take initiative, and to complete projects.
If this sounds like you, please send your application and CV, including your salary request to email@example.com with the subject ”Job Application – Data Analyst” on the 28th of February at the latest.
Dentsu Data Services is a part of Dentsu Aegis Network Finland, a global marketing communications group. In Finland, our group consists of media agencies Carat and Vizeum, creative digital agency Isobar, digital performance agency iProspect, out-of-home marketing agency Posterscope, programmatic buying agency Amnet, experiental marketing agency MKTG and content marketing agency John Brown Media.